Sunday

Hello! Hola! We Are Back!!!

   
     

                                                   


Hi Artists! Welcome back to the Art Studio! If you don't know me...my name is Ms. W. and I am your Art Teacher!


We will be learning and creating many exciting things this year! To help get you started I want you to explore some of the lessons right here on my Distance Learning Blog, Good Morning Art Teacher! You can choose one or two or as many of the lessons that you want! 

Do you want to learn how to draw a fish or a turtle? Or maybe an octopus? The lesson and videos and extra learning links are right here! 

When we meet as a class, we will get a chance to talk, plan and learn together. I will be right here to help guide and encourage you. 

You can always come back here to try any of the lessons and soon we will have new lessons too! 

See you soon and Stay Artsy!



No comments:

Post a Comment