Sunday

Harbingers of Spring!

Hi Artists! 

I missed you all during our time on staycation! While we were away, Spring was arriving.

How do I know that? Well, I saw some signs of Spring in the woods on walks with my dogs. A harbinger is another word for a sign.  

I always know that Spring is around the corner when I see the forsythia in bloom. 

This is a branch of a forsythia.



Come on a walk in the woods with me and my dogs and we'll show you some harbingers of Spring!


Then come back to the studio and we can draw a forsythia together...



Grab a pencil and any kind of art materials to add color to your drawing! You can even use paint, or keep your art black and white. 

After each lesson remember to ask yourself these artful questions:

  • What do you see ?
  • What do think about what you see ?
  • What do you wonder about ?


Remember to write your name on your work and post for me to see on class dojo or your google classroom or send it to my school email! kweinstein@stamfordct.gov

Stay Artsy, kiddos! 



No comments:

Post a Comment