Monday

Whooo Is It?

                                             


Happy Monday Artists!

Last night I was getting ready for bed and before I brushed my teeth, I heard a very loud noise outside so...I opened up the window to get a better listen and this is what I heard! 




According to the site Wildlife of Connecticut the two owls I heard are called The Barred Owls, whooo look like this:


There are hundreds of types of owls in the world! And it's fun to listen for owl-sounds at night. I found an owl how-to on Art is Fun, a terrific site by an art teacher named Thaneeya. 

Can you draw an owl using this how-to? Maybe you can draw your own owl, using a photograph or your imagination?!
Have you ever seen or heard an owl near your home? Let me know!
                                                               





Send me your drawings to my school email or post them to Class Dojo or your google classroom so I can see and enjoy them all! Don't forget to write your name on your art work! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment